If you are a first time user you will need to:
- Use the Self-Serve Password Tool to change your password
(it must be 8 characters long).
- Log in to www.google.ca with your email@example.com
1. How do I find out what my username is?
You can speak to your teacher about your username if you don’t remember it.
They will be able to find out either by using D2L or by using SIRS.
2. Can I use the same password as before?
If you are using Gmail, then you will need to create a new password
that is at least 8 characters long. Google made this requirement.
3. What if I forgot my password?
If you forgot your password you can create a new one by using
the Self-Serve Password Tool
Find out more | Google Apps for Education
CBE Google Help e-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Administrator: Webmaster
January 3, 2014