- A strong emphasis on academics, particularly reading intervention
- Received grant funding to convert our Library to a Learning Commons that enables students to learn with technology
- A music specialist and a Physical Education specialist.
- A full-time English as a Second Language teacher to work with students and teachers in the classroom setting.
- A strong and supportive school council.
- Accommodatiion for K-6 students in the Beddington Heights community.
- Teachers work with students in small groups to target and enhance reading skill development.