King George School aims to give children the opportunity to learn French in an authentic way by using the creative process of integrating various school projects.
- Purposeful and intentional school-wide focus on character education and mindfulness.
- Before/After school located in building.
- Full internet access in all classrooms and a complete multi-media centre as well as 2 portable labs.
- Music and French drama programs
- Daily physical education program, with alternative environment activities.
- Student Voice grade 1 to 6 to allow for student input into appropriate school-wide decisions.
- Youth in Action Group and clubs initiated by students