- Our community values diversity, inclusion and acceptance of individual differences. A significantly unique aspect of our school is the inclusion of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students. This provides an opportunity for learning about another language(ASL)and culture as well as the recognition of a wide range of student learning styles and abilities.
- 1 system Deaf and Hard of Hearing class. Students in the Deaf and Hard of Hearing program are provided with educational services geared to their communication needs.
- All students have some opportunity to develop sign language skills.
- Initiatives including school resource group and resource support , ESL instruction , extracurricular programs and special events, fine arts residencies, outdoor school, physical education including swimming lessons, music, student leadership development.
- Active school council.
- Before and after school care.