- Spanish bilingual program (50% English and 50% Spanish instruction).
- "Teaming Up for Healthy Living" participant, focusing on a healthy lifestyle through diet and active living choices.
- Artist residencies and cultural programs are offered for students that may include: yoga, healthy eating, visual artists, musicians, authors in residence.
- Committed to ensuring individual student success for bilingual literacy and numeracy.
- Personalized learning opportunities where students develop inquiry learning and digital literacy skills.
- Comprehensive daily physical education program.
- Music program and choir provided by a music specialist with evening performances.
- Celebration of Learning
- Students exercise information literacy opportunities via ipads, laptops and digital cameras.
- SmartBoards and computers are available in every classroom, and in the learning commons, to infuse technology into learning.
- Active school council which provides opportunities for problem-solving and a Parent Association that organizes fundraising and special events such as concerts and an annual Fiesta.
- Parent volunteers are an incredible asset to staff and students.