Learn more about the lottery process for schools at capacity.
- June 22, 2022 | Notice Regarding School Designation for Students Residing in Carrington
- Nov. 30, 2021 | SSAP Letter Near or Over Capacity
- June 1, 2018 | Notice for Tom Baines Overflow Designation
- April 5, 2018 | Important Changes for Students at West Springs School
- April 19, 2013 | Overflow School Designation for Regular Program Students Residing in Taradale
- April 5, 2018 | Wildwood Decision Letter
- June 15, 2021 | Reminder Notice: Transportation Services for Harvest Hills Regular Program Students at Colonel Irvine School
- Mar. 20, 2017 | Regular Program School Designation for Students Residing in Livingston
- Mar. 20, 2017 | Regular Program School Designation for Students Residing in Carrington
- Feb. 14, 2017 | Important Changes to Student Population at Colonel Irvine School
- Our guiding Principles are Respect for Self, Respect for others, and Respect for Environment.
- We believe that building effective relationships with our students is the key to our success.
- Emphasis on Academic Excellence. We are proud of our student's accomplishments both in and out of school. Our students are well-prepared for high school.
- We offer an English as a Second Language (ELL) program for beginner through advanced English Language Learners.
- 2 Mac computer labs and a Windows platform centre in the Applied Technology lab. The learning commons is equipped with Mac desktop computers. SMARTboard technology is used in many classrooms. We have classroom sets of Ipad carts as well as a cart of moveable laptop computers.
- Extracurricular activities including cross-country, soccer, volleyball, wrestling, basketball, badminton and track and field.
- Complementary courses including Art, Band, Drama, Foods, Fashion, Construction, Applied technology, Physical Education plus, as well as a wide variety of CTF courses and technology studies.
- Active school council and volunteer program.