- Use of Edgemont Community Center during the day.
- We believe in building a caring community within our school where people feel valued, safe, supported, and respected. It is our strong belief that the school must create a learning environment which nurtures the intellectual, emotional and physical growth of its' students.
- Students will be actively engaged in goal setting that will lead to intellectual engagement.
21 research workstations in the library and 2 to 4 networked computers in every classroom, 4 Mac laptop carts and one iPod cart and 22 iPads all of which enable classes to access information and engage in project work in a variety of learning situations. We also have 28 Smartboards and several mobile projection devices..
- An active School Council.
- Parent volunteers are an incredible asset to our staff and students.
- Focus on global citizenship encourages compassion in our students to those in both our local and global communities.
- A learning environment where children of different ages and abilities work together cooperatively and collaboratively through extra curricular activities as well as buddy classes.