- We offer a variety of complementary programs such as art, band, computers, construction, drama, fashion, foods,French, and others.
- Our computer lab, library, and computer carts are equipped with Macintosh computers. Digital cameras, scanners, LCD projectors, SMART boards, iPads, and other devices are in use throughout the school.
- We have 2 system special education classes. Students in these programs are integrated into complementary and physical education classes.
- School council supports us through consultation, fund raising and volunteering.
- Character education and character building initiatives are intentionally incorporated.
- Our school uses the help of a variety of community resources. Big Brothers and Sisters provide mentors for many of our students. Our students also work as mentors at Bowcroft School. The Boys and Girls Club provides after school opportunities for our students and also supports our breakfast and lunch programs. A school nurse is available from Calgary Family Services. Legacy Children's Foundation provides selected students with a guitar and free guitar lessons once a week.