- We are the "essence of diversity" with a wonderful multicultural population. The Core program has a focus on literacy initiatives that support academic excellence across the curriculum. We also offer a Pace Learning Program (PLP) and an English as a Second Language (ESL) cohort.
- All students participate in a daily physical education program.
- Our exploratory program boasts a wide number of experiences including
Fine arts: art, band, drama, French, dance, jazz band and performing arts.
Practical arts: computer applications, construction, graphics, programming, foods, fashion, film studies, multimedia, design thinking, robotics and environmental/outdoor education.
- We have a community partnership with the law firm Norton Rose Fullbright Canada LLP / S.E.N.C.R.L., s.r.l. which provides program support, awards and recognition, and a variety of educational opportunities.
- We have strong parental support through the School Council and our volunteer program.