- Our students are organized into single grade groupings.
- Staff teach in teams and augment each other's strengths in order to support each learner in our care through a philosophy of Inquiry and concept-based learning.
- Supportive programs are offered in ELL (English Language Learning), Music, and Resource.
- Learning is supported through the involvement of several community experts such as artists, musicians, medical professionals, technology professionals, scientists, and many others!
- Strong school-wide focus on the development of character through empathy and peace education.
- Before/After school located in building.
- Lunch supervision is provided for all registered program users.
- Physical education program provided by specialist.
- Extra-curricular activities are offered over the lunch hour.
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer in the school.