-We understand that by working on our school culture together we ensure an environment in which children are safe and meaningfully engaged.
- We have a French Music Specialist and a French PE teacher for all of our students K - 4.
- We have a very supportive School Council, committed to enhancing and enriching student learning. They also support our extra-curricular activities, clubs and annual artistic residencies and ice castle.
- We have a beautiful outdoor naturalization area with a stone amphitheater that provides outdoor hands-on learning.
- We have a brand new playground for all students and our community to enjoy.
- We are technologically enriched with 60 Ipads, 45 desktop computers, 60 Chrome Books, a class set of Ipods and cameras, Senteos and Smartboards.
- We have a large library and learning commons for engaging learners.
- Our librarian and teachers are committed to ensuring students love reading.
- S.E.E.D.S. of Spice runs a before and after school care program in the school.