- Music is taught by a specialist.
- Iris School, all students have a personalized digital learning plan which can be accessed by parents.
- Outdoor camp offering science, linguistic, and cultural activities for 6 students.
- Very active school council and parents' involvement in the school.
- Division II leadership group.
- Lunchtime activities: Girl Power, Me 2 We, choir, art, drama, intramurals, Red Cross Babysitters First-Aid Program and Dance.
- Fun Lunches organized by parents once a month.
- Kids Come First, a non-profit before and after school care program is located in our building.
- Cultural shows/activities, musical productions in both languages to enhance learning.