- Priority placed on learning in a French-language, culture-rich environment.
- Use of a specialist to apply Intensive French strategies to lessons, including the Neuro-linguistic Approach (NLA).
- Music is taught by a specialist.
- Iris School, students have a personalized digital learning plan which can be accessed by parents.
- Very active school council and parents' involvement in the school.
- Division II leadership group.
- Lunchtime clubs normally include such options as choir, art, drama, intramurals and Dance.
- Fun Lunches normally organized by parents once a month.
- Kids Come First, a non-profit before and after school care program is located in our building.
- Cultural shows/activities, musical productions in both languages to enhance learning.