- Provides students with opportunities to experience strong academic achievement.
- Involves students in technology use in preparation for a rapidly changing world.
- Provides students with specialty teaching in Music and Physical Education
- Welcomes parents as partners in student learning through open communication, extensive volunteer opportunities, and participative decision making.
- Features teaching that demonstrates excellence in action.
- Our lunchroom program serves both our bussed and neighbourhood students.
- We are home to a K-6 Community English program and a K-4 Mandarin Bilingual program (K-4 Mandarin Bilingual Program opened in September 2014).
- Students transitioning from Grade 4 to Grade 5 in the Mandarin Bilingual program will be attending Colonel Irvine School.
- Students transitioning from Grade 6 to Grade 7 in the Community English program will be attending F.E. Osborne School.