- Provides students with opportunities to experience strong academic achievement.
- Involves students in technology use in preparation for a rapidly changing world.
- Provides students with specialty teaching in Music.
- Welcomes parents as partners in student learning through open communication, extensive volunteer opportunities, and participative decision making.
- Features teaching that demonstrates excellence in action.
- Our lunchroom program serves both our bussed and neighbourhood students.
- Our Mandarin Bilingual Program opened in September 2014. We started with Kindergarten and Grade One. In September 2015 we added Grade 2 classes, September 2016 we added Grade 3 classes and September 2017 we added Grade 4. Students transitioning from Grade 4 to Grade 5 in the Mandarin Bilingual program will be attending Colonel Irvine School.