- Supports teaching and learning curricular material through inquiry-based learning and technology infusion.
- A strong community of learners where students and teachers work cooperatively and collaboratively.
- School council and a parent volunteer group who support maker spaces, robotics, technology infusion, fine arts programming, and literacy and math development.
- Supports the fine arts - teacher specialist in Music.
- Supervised CBE lunchroom program with before and after school care.
- Provides daily physical education classes and promotes healthy active living through the connection with the system specialists
- Welcomes diversity and is proud of the caring way students with special needs are integrated into the regular program - for example, our bridges students!
- Swimming lessons, in-line skating, ice skating, field trips, robotics, fine arts residencies, curling, snow shoeing and disk golf.
- Special events including music performances, Celebrations of Learning, Grade 6 Farewell, Special Lunches, Volunteer Tea.
- Environmental projects that maintain an outdoor classroom (Richmond Heart Circle), recycling, and composting.
- School Reading Programs