- Sundance School understands that attending to school culture is the most effective way to ensure an environment in which children are safe and meaningfully engaged.
- The Sundance School community understands that learning needs to be structured toward and responsive to an increasing number of learner complexities.
- The Sundance School community is enriched by the shared commitment of staff, students and parents.
- Sundance School has an active school council and parent association that participates in a variety of ways to enrich the learning of Sundance students.
- Sundance School has a large dedicated group of volunteers who help us to provide an advantaged learning environment.
- Sundance School staff, students, and parents are active in support of extra-curricular activities (including intramurals, clubs, and music) and annual artistic residencies.
- The Sundance School community is committed to using inquiry as a means of engaging learners in meaningful curricular work.
-Sundance School is technologically enriched: 130 IPads, 100 desktop & 40 laptop computers, 40 Acer Switches, 10 Surface Pro Tablets, a class set of IPods, Senteos, 15 Ozobots and Smartboards.