- An integrated and balanced curriculum to support each child’s development: intellectually, socially, physically, emotionally, and creatively.
- Grade 5-6 volleyball clubs.
- Inline skating for all students, with a family skate night; after school programs in partnership with the City of Calgary.
- Daily physical education, with an emphasis on healthy choices.
- Music program for all students K-6.
- Multiple technologies to support and enhance student work and learning: computers, iPads, digital and video cameras, digital voice recorders, etc
- Artist in Residency projects.
- Cedarbrae School Council is an active and vibrant part of the school community. Parent involvement is a valuable component
-Inclusive Bridges Program