- 9.5% of our students have self-identified their families as being First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- 30% of our population has been identified as Special Education Students
- 54% of our student population is identified as English Language Learners
- 27 different languages are spoken by students and/or their families who attend our school
- All LP1 and LP2 Students get daily small group pull out support with an ESL Educational Assistant
- We house numerous extra curricular program via various community agencies.
- We have a free Breakfast Program provided by Meals on Wheels Nutritional Program . This program is designed to provide a healthy breakfast for students.