- 14% of our students have self-identified their families as being First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- 25% of our population has been identified as Special Education Students
- 31% of our student population is identified as English Language Learners
- 19 different languages are spoken by students and/or their families who attend our school
- All LP1 and LP2 Students get daily small group pull out support with an ESL Educational Assistant
- We have a Nutritional Programs provided by Meals on Wheels Nutritional Program, Fuel for School, PC Nutritional Grants and Brown Bagging. These supports are designed to provide a healthy and nutritional food for students when needed.