- Our school goals are to take care of ourselves, each other and our environment.
- We have a school-wide commitment to social skills teaching through the "VIRTUES" program.
- One of our main strengths is the diversity of our student population. Our commitment to excellence is extended to students from diverse cultures and with diverse needs.
- Our commitment to academic achievement can be seen through our school-wide commitment to enhance our students' literacy and numeracy skills.
- Our commitment to the fine arts can be seen through demonstrated excellence in music and art.
- Our commitment to technology can be seen in our multimedia centre, classroom computer stations, and our "mobile" technology devices.
- We promote "artistic" literacy through our school-wide practice of "journaling."
- Our school-wide commitment to enhancing students' global citizenship and social responsibility-taking is evident through our involvement in "Free the Children" projects.
- Our students are from Whitehorn, Coral Springs and Taradale.