2017-2018 - Spanish Bilingual
Kindergarten – Grade 2: Rosscarrock School
Grades 3 – 6: Westgate School
Grade 7: A.E. Cross School
Grades 8 and 9: Bishop Pinkham School
Grades 10 – 12: Dr. E.P. Scarlett School or William Aberhart School
2017-2018 - French Immersion
Kindergarten – Grade 5: Westgate School
Grades 6 – 9: Bishop Pinkham School
Grades 10 – 12: Western Canada
- Westgate recognizes and celebrates the uniqueness of all of our learners.
- It has as its primary focus student learning, characterized by collaborative decision making processes, progressive thinking and acting, risk-taking, commitment to linking with the broader community, peer learning, ongoing staff development and the expanding of already existing staff expertise, and team and team planning
- Technology is a core element in all of our curricular areas.
- We integrate the fine arts into all curricular areas.
- Our school wide focuses are character education and personalization of learning.
- Westgate has active, supportive, and involved parents, including a dynamic School Council and Society.
- The school council and society operate a lunch hour choir in the school and a Mad Science Club available to all students.
- School council and society supports an Artist in Residence Program for Music and Movement Education during the day.