- "Rosscarrock Cares" is the overall theme of our school.
- New Canadians welcome: 22 languages spoken, diversity of incomes, religions and ethnic roots.
- Area VII, PLP II special education class: Students come from all areas of the city.
- Active school council: supports the work of the school in a variety of ways.
- Parent volunteers are encouraged in both the classroom and the school.
- Small school = personal support.
- YMCA: Community Outreach Programs.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: In school mentoring program.
- Calgary Wee Reads