- Lives the philosophy of the Circle of Courage which aims to balance the development of students' academic, social, and physical skills in all areas of the curriculum through the development of four Spirits: Belonging, Generosity, Independence and Mastery.
- Promotes student involvement & ownership, as well as clubs focussing on curricular and extra-curricular interests.
- Library centre which supports students' access to information using print media, audio-visual resources, computers, and the Internet.
- Promotes parent involvement through participation in the parent volunteer program, school council, Calgary Reads, our professional development program, and other opportunities for parent involvement.
- Emphasizes students' acquisition of appropriate behaviour skills through a school-wide discipline policy, conflict resolution, & anti-bullying programs which are strongly supported by staff and parents.
- Before and after school care program.
- Noon hour supervision program.
- Bus receiver school,
- Dual-track French Immersion School.
- Generous and active support of INTERGRAPH, Panagos Pizza, and 7-11, our business partners, through work with students and staff.