- Supports teaching and learning curricular material through inquiry-based learning and technology infusion.
- A strong community of learners where students and teachers work cooperatively and collaboratively.
- School council and a parent volunteer group who support inquiry-based learning, robotics, technology infusion, fine arts programming, and literacy development in the school.
- Supports the fine arts with a teacher specialist in Music.
- Is a Calgary Reads participant to support young readers.
- Supervised CBE lunchroom program and before and after school care.
- Provides daily physical education classes and promotes healthy active living through the connection with the Teaming Up for Healthy Living program.
- Welcomes diversity and is proud of the caring way students with special needs are integrated into the regular program.
- Swimming lessons, in-line skating, ice skating, field trips, robotics, fine arts residencies.
- Special events including school music performances, Celebrations of Learning, Outdoor School, Grade 6 Farewell, Special Lunches, Volunteer Tea.
- Environmental projects that maintain an outdoor classroom, recycling, and composting.