- Outdoor learning area called Enviro-lab.
-The Learning Commons (Labo-Créo) is centered around project based learning.
- Technology throughout the school, supporting student learning (iPads, mini iPads, Macbooks)
- Music program which includes choirs and a handbell group for Grade 4 students.
- Grade 4 peer leaders provide leadership in the school by planning school wide spirit days, and spending time in classrooms during indoor recesses.
- Grade 3 and 4 students run a recycling club, help set up gym equipment, and work as Bus Buddies who escort younger children to the bus.
-staggered lunch hour: Grades 1 and 2 eat first while Grades 3 and 4 play, then Grades 3 and 4 eat and Grades 1 and 2 play
- Assemblies, concerts and announcements are presented in both French and English.
- We take great pride in the cleanliness of the school and are very environmentally aware.
- Active school council.
-Monthly Fun Lunch facilitated by the School Council