MyCBE / PowerSchool
Parent Account Help Line:
What Is It?
A phone line to assist parents who are having trouble setting up a Parent Account in MyCBE / PowerSchool.
Learn more about MyCBE / PowerSchool.
Support is provided in English only.
What Kind of Support is Provided?
can help parents with:
- The creation of a new account
- The request of access keys required to create an account
- The addition of students to a parent account
cannot help parents:
- Access personal information within My CBE / PowerSchool
- Verify email addresses, student IDs or birthdates
- Solve computer software or internet connection problems
- Answer questions about Fees or Transportation
Hours of Service
Callers who do not reach an agent directly may hold for assistance or leave a message for call back support.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays
What if Callers Do Not Speak English?
- If possible, agents will ask to speak to someone in the household who can act as a conduit / translator.
- ESL callers can view help content in different languages on this website using Google Translate.
What Information Must Be Changed or Updated In-Person at the School?
Any demographic information such as:
- Student's personal information
- Contact email address
- Custody information