Parent Account Help Line:
What Is It?
A phone line to assist legal guardians / independent students who are having trouble setting up their account in MyCBE or
Support is provided in English only.
What Kind of Support is Provided?
Agents can help legal guardians and independent students with:
- The creation of a new account
- The addition of students to a parent account
Agents cannot help legal guardians and independent students with:
- Access personal information within My CBE or SchoolEngage
- Verify email addresses, student IDs or birthdates
- Solve computer software or internet connection problems
- Answer questions about Fees or Transportation
Hours of Service
Callers who do not reach an agent directly may hold for assistance or leave a message for call back support.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays
What if Callers Do Not Speak English?
- Agents speak English only. If calling, please have someone who can speak English make the phone call.
- You can view help content in different languages on this website using Google Translate.
What Information Must Be Changed or Updated In-Person at the School?
Any demographic information such as:
- Student's personal information
- Contact email address
- Custody information