- A caring and intellectual learning environment that is rich and rigorous.
- Continued work on our literacy program, specifically the distributed learning environment component with our use of D2L.
- Daily physical education and a health program.
- A comprehensive complementary option program offering a cross-section of learning opportunities at each grade level.
- Student individual program plans to build mentorship and advocacy opportunities for our students.
- An emphasis of experiential learning, providing all students with opportunities to learn outside the classroom during off campus experiences in a variety of content areas.