If you are an individual, organization or community group and have teaching and learning information you would like to share with our schools, it may be considered for posting on our internal website. We cannot facilitate the distribution of printed materials to our schools.
We appreciate all the interest we receive from the community to connect with our schools. We will review each request to ensure quality learning opportunities for students and/or our staff.
We will only post opportunities that align with:
We receive a large number of these requests on a daily basis so we will not be able to respond to your submission but it will be read and considered for posting. It may take us up to 10 business days to review and post submissions.
Event information must be received at least one month prior to the event and will only be posted two months in advance.
Information about ongoing programs or resources must be re-submitted for posting annually.
Completing the Form
Please fill out the form below summarizing the information as you wish to present it to our schools. Please complete the form in its entirety. Only completed forms will be considered. View an example of a completed form.
CBE Administrative Regulations will be considered in the decision making process. Links to these regulations are found on the right of this page.
The CBE retains the right to make decisions regarding what will be distributed to schools.
Here are some tips:
- Limit your description to 150 words (a short paragraph). Your description should include contact information as well as a brief summary of what you are offering to the classroom or school.
- Write a description that is targeted to teachers/schools.
- Descriptions that require significant editing or lacking sufficient detail will not be considered.
- Our focus is teaching and learning and our framework is the Alberta Programs of Study. On your submission please indicate the program of study that pertains to the information you wish to have distributed.
- Provide a website link for more information
* indicates a required field.