- Harold Panabaker School offers both a Continuing French Immersion program starting at grade 5, and a Late French Immersion program starting at grade 7. The French Immersion program runs concurrently with the regular English program, with students mixed for options and PE.
- Harold Panabaker School also offers a Learning & Literacy program for grades 7-9, with students identified and recommended at the Area level.
- Complimentary program includes: band, robotics, food science, construction technology, leadership, photography/yearbook, drama, and art
- Strong extra/co-curricular program
- Increased availability of computer technology, wireless network
- Bus receiver school