We believe that:
- Each individual is unique and has intrinsic worth.
- Learning is the central purpose of the school community.
- A positive learning/teaching relationship is central to providing the opportunity for students to have a successful school experience.
- Stakeholders are accountable for contributing to the total educational experience.
- Students should demonstrate responsibility for their own learning.
- We must address the increasingly diverse linguistic, cultural, family, and educational backgrounds represented by our learners.
- Every person at James Fowler High School deserves the right to work and learn in a safe and secure environment.