- Offers specialists in music, French and physical education.
- Has a vibrant school council that participates in school improvement committees, school decisions, and supports school programs.
- Maintains that early identification of learning difficulties is a key to successful learning for the child.
- Provides rich authentic learning experiences on and off campus.
- Has six unique deaf and hard-of-hearing classrooms offering services to children from grades 1 through - 6.
- Has the Alice Jamieson Girls' Academy for girls in Grades 4 through 9.