- Children's Village School is a unique setting CBE school, where CBE staff work in collaboration with staff from Wood's Homes to support student learning.
- Children's Village School is committed to and focused on making our school a safe and caring, trauma sensitive environment that meets the needs of every student. We do this through building strong, healthy, caring and supportive relationships.
- Our children and their families have many strengths and talents. By nurturing and supporting these attributes, we ensure long term positive growth.
- Parents and staff work together to jointly meet the educational and treatment needs of their children.
- The learning environment provides opportunities for students, parents, and staff to experience acceptance, support, and wellness.
- Learning and therapeutic intervention plans are personalized to meet the complex needs of the students.
- Our multi-disciplinary team includes uniquely skilled teachers, child care counselors, psychologists, a home/school counseling liaison, a certified behaviour analyst, speech/language therapists, an occupational therapist, and a physical therapist