Grade 5 to Grade 9 students living in the community of Saddle Ridge are designated to Peter Lougheed School. Transportation services from the community of of Saddle Ridge to Colonel Macleod School ended June 30, 2017.
- The majority of our student community belong to the Traditional Learning Centre (TLC) program. TLC students are bussed from Huntington Hills and north. Please use the "Find a School" feature on the main CBE website to see if Colonel Macleod is your designated TLC school. The rest of our students walk to school from the communities of Renfrew, Regal Terrace, Winston Heights, Vista and Mayland Heights. Those community students outside our walk zone access Calgary Transit to come to school.
TLC and Community programs attend separate core classes, but work together in PE and options.
- 1 system Bridges class and 1 system LEAD class.
- Students and staff at Colonel Macleod are involved in co-curricular and character/citizenship building activities including Terry Fox Run, numerous field trips and presenters, school teams, intra-murals and donations of their time and money to several local and global communities.
- An active and supportive School Council. In addition, the Friends of Colonel Macleod Society supports the school in many ways.
- Colonel Macleod School accepts international student