Personalizing, Connecting and Thriving
- Through our learning communities, students will be connected to a key adult advocate(s) throughout their high school years.
- Students will design learning plans to track their interests, successes and progress and develop their understanding of curricular outcomes.
- Students will be both challenged and supported in their learning.
- Students will participate in interdisciplinary study.
- Students will play a key role in assessment and participate in parent/ teacher conferences.
- Students will apply their learning as it relates to current issues and will work with experts.
- Students will experience multiple successes, complete high school and transition for continued learning.