- Provides educational programs for students aged 2 yrs 8 months to 13 years of age with multiple, complex learning needs.
- Ungraded classes utilizing Individual Program Plans for programming.
- Has a warm therapy pool and Multi-sensory Rooms
- Cliffside- an outdoor learning and recreation area provides additional opportunities for students with physical, sensory and cognitive impairments
- Contract music therapy to support student growth.
- LPN support for medical/health needs
- Has specialized equipment that supports the development of communication, mobility, and daily living skills.
- Utilizes support from an educational support team (SSIL) including: physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech/language pathologist, educational consultants for vision and deaf or hard of hearing and psychologist.
- Volunteer supports- pool program and classroom program
- Resource teacher provides support re: augmentative communication, adapted literacy and technology