Request to Share Information with Schools
Community Learning Opportunities
Community or Non-profit organizations can share information with schools by completing the form below.
The following criteria must be met:
- Your organization is a not-for-profit.
- The program, resource or event is directly related to an educational opportunity that enhances student learning.
- The program, resource or event must be free.
Information that will not be shared:
- Third-party fundraising programs.
- Professional development opportunities for teachers.
- Programs that aim to recruit students or teachers to participate in activities taking place outside of instructional time or the regular calendar school year.
- Programs or resources that contain advertising from organizations other than the primary provider.
- Programs or resources that are not aligned with the CBE’s mission and values or contravene one of our Administrative Regulations.
The CBE will not distribute printed materials to schools or families. We will review each request to ensure quality learning opportunities and resources for students and staff. The CBE retains the right to make decisions regarding the information that is shared with schools.
* indicates a required field
Request to Share Information with Schools Form
If you don't see a confirmation message, complete the required fields or Captcha and click submit again.