- Learning through the Arts, Technology integration, and Literacy are our main focus..
- A dedicated staff and parent group who work hard at providing a quality learning program within a safe and caring learning environment.
- Networked computers in each classroom, allowing access to the Internet and a variety of software resources. Three labs exist in our library as well.
- Extra-curricular and leadership programs such as choir, handbells, sports, patrols, etc.
- Early and late literacy intervention strategies.
- High expectations for students academically and behaviorally.
- A commitment to the fine arts.
- All classes have a rich blend of cultural diversity.
- The school has a lunchroom program.
- All students participate in dance, drama, and the visual arts.
- Support is provided for our ESL students through an ESL teacher specialist.
- Monthly celebrations of learning.
- Circle of Courage School founded on the virtues of Belonging, Generosity, Independence and Mastery
- Daily hot lunch and breakfast program.
- Outdoor school, field excursions, swim program, buddy reading, Open Minds Programs and the Glenbow Museum.
- Connected to 10 agencies.