The Calgary Board of Education centrally manages the acquisition of goods and services for the educational, technical and operational needs of our school district.
Procurement Services will:
- process and expedite orders
- manage the competitive bidding process
- negotiate contracts
- conduct purchasing and market research
- support supplier development initiatives
- uphold supplier and business ethics
- develop business alliances
- certify vendors
- coordinate cooperative and group purchase initiatives
Competitive Bid Process
All Invitations to Tender, Requests for Proposal and Requests for Quotation over $75,000 are posted on the Alberta Purchasing Connection.
The CBE has drafted a process to address unsolicited proposals or offers received by third-party vendors. CBE is currently welcoming and encouraging vendors to provide feedback on the proposed document. Please review the Unsolicited Proposals draft document and provide your comments to ProcurementServices@cbe.ab.ca.
Contact Us | Procurement Services
|Juliane Hennig Wilkinson
(construction, maintenance & environmental)
(software, hardware & technology)
(office supplies, furniture and special needs)
Sr. Purchasing Clerk
||Sr. Purchasing Clerk