- We are proud of our rich cultural diversity.
- Our students are organized into multi-aged groupings spanning two grade levels.
- Diversity of approaches through which learners are encouraged to challenge their curiosities and question the world around.
- Supportive programs are offered in ELL (English Language Learning), Music, and French.
- We are fortunate to have an energetic and supportive parent community.
- Learning is supported through the involvement of several community experts such as artists, musicians, medical professionals, technology professionals, scientists, and many others!
- Students are frequently engaged in project work, which sees students doing work that is relevant beyond the walls of the school.
- University School offers a lunchroom program and has a before and after school care program.