- Our middle school is organized to meet the unique learning needs of adolescents.
- Innovative and experienced educators are organized in teams and augment each other's strengths in order to support each learner.
- Students are supported to understand themselves as learners, set goals, develop strategies and assess their learning through the develoment of student learning plans.
- We have two Paced Learning Programs
- Students have many ongoing and rich opportunities to experience integrative learning through an inquiry approach
- Rich curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular programs are offered
- Lunch supervision is provided for Grade 5 and 6 bussed students as well as for registered program users.
- Daily physical education program is provided
learning is supported within virtual and physical spaces that provide rich digital and text resources.
- School wide activities that promote a healthy, active living and an exciting school culture
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer in the school.