- Music, visual and performing arts, are integrated through the curriculum on a daily basis.
- Focus is on Inquiry learning, a generative, question-based approach to involve students in becoming engaged in their own learning.
- A small school that fosters a safe, caring welcoming and respectful atmosphere where all children and adults have a strong sense of community. The CBE Holistic Lifelong Learning Framework helps guide behaviour and citizenship. Positive communication between the home and school is a priority.
- All classrooms are equipped with Smart Boards. Technology is infused through the use of macbooks, Chromebooks, iPads, and personal electronic devices.
- Has an active School Council and Parent Society who collaborate with staff on matters relating to the school.
- Is committed to the environment with Solar Panels on the school roof, and participation in conservation initiatives.