- High academic standards and a strong commitment to school and community citizenship.
- Physical education 4 times/week
- Library/technology media center and computers in all classrooms and a portable computer lab to support project work in classrooms.
- An environmental courtyard which heightens environmental awareness and provides a natural environment for enhancing student learning. Our Environmental Leadership Club is active in supporting waste reduction and recycling.
- Fine Arts experiences through the school's Artist in Residence program and live performances.
- Extracurricular activities: handbells, intramurals, French and, craft club etc.
- Learning celebrations and assemblies to showcase student learning and talents.
- Calgary Reads Program.
- Student leadership opportunities: PE Leaders, EES buddies, kindergarten buddies, office assistants, school patrols, library assistants etc.
- CBE lunchroom program.
- Before and after school care program.
- 5 Deaf and Hard of Hearing classes
- 1 EES class