- A safe, welcoming, and aesthetically pleasing learning environment, with spacious classrooms and plenty of natural light.
- Six acres of school grounds, including a fantastic, newly constructed play structure, basketball hoops, and soccer fields.
- Full-sized gymnasium with stage.
- Small class sizes.
- Highly engaged and supportive parent community.
- Proximity to before and after school care.
- Proximity to community offerings such as Inglewood Pool, the Calgary Zoo, Fort Calgary, the Science Centre, and the Inglewood Community Garden.
- An energetic and collaborative teaching team that is keenly focused on improving learning for all students.
- Active and effortful, assessment rich, metacognitive and transformative learning opportunities presented through a lens of inquiry
- Learning materials, including art supplies and assistive technologies (SMART boards, iPads, laptops, robotics equipment) that are close at hand and accessible to all students.
- Learning Commons and classroom libraries that feature a wide range of reading and literacy materials.
-Cribbage Club for grade 2/3 and math clubs also for gr. 4/5 and grade 6.