- An inquiry-based school that focuses on engaging students through solving real problems connected to their passions and curiosities, engaging them in knowledge that matters and by making a difference in the world through connections with experts and expertise outside of school. We ensure that personalized learning experiences for students occur through intentional collaboration with the curriculum content, their peers and supportive adults.
- Quality is the expectation for completing tasks and assignments.
- The link between home and school is strong.
- Parent involvement is visible and highly supportive.
- Cross-curricular programs that involve both physical activity and the fine arts. (eg. choir, handbells, soccer/basketball and badminton intramurals)
- Students are provided with a variety of opportunities to showcase their successful daily classroom outcomes.
- Student leadership incorporates the voices of students into the school based decision making model and promotes authentic leadership skills.