We've improved our website to make it even easier to get the information you need, no matter where you are or what device you're using. Just like each of our school websites, the cbe.ab.ca website now adjusts for you, whether you're on a phone, tablet, or computer. If you're among the 40 per cent of visitors who views our site on a mobile device, this update is for you.
- Our new homepage highlights recent news stories, school open houses, and our Twitter feed
- If you're viewing the site on a desktop or laptop computer, the main menu expands to show more of what you'll find in each section, so you know exactly where to go
- On phones and tablets, say good-bye to pinching and zooming! Each page gives you the best experience for your device, along with mobile-friendly navigation
What Hasn't Changed?
- All our pages and documents are still in the same place, so your links or bookmarks will work as usual
- Translation is still available on all of our pages and menus (even on mobile devices)
Our goal is to support you, as you support your child's learning. If you have comments or suggestions for us, please
let us know.