Dec. 04, 2020
In light of the Alberta Government's COVID-19 mandatory measures announced on November 24, 2020, public Board meetings will be held virtually until further notice. The meetings will be viewable by the public through our live stream.
The next Board Meeting is Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 12:00 PM online.
1. Call to Order, National Anthem and Welcome
2. Consideration/Approval of Agenda
3. Awards and Recognitions
4. Results Focus
5. Operational Expectations
5.1 OE-8: Communicating and Engaging With the Public – Annual Monitoring Report
Requirements outlined in Board Meeting Procedures
7. Board Development Session7.1 Supporting Student Learning, Mental Health, Well-Being in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
8. Matters Reserved for Board Information
8.1 Positive COVID-19 Cases
9. Matters Reserved for Board Decision
9.1 New School Fit Up Funding
9.2 Recommendation to Commence Public Input to Consider the Relocation of the Marlborough Discovering Choices II Program
10. Consent Agenda
10.1 Items Provided for Board Decision
10.2 Items Provided for Board Information
10.2.1 Chief Superintendent’s Update
10.2.2 2020-2021 School Enrolment Report
10.2.3 Construction Projects Status Update
11. In-Camera Session
For full details, view
Agenda & Reports .
Public Board Meeting Live Stream
Board Meetings page.