Jun. 19, 2014
On June 18, Alberta Infrastructure announced that it would not be using a P3 construction model to build 19 schools in Alberta. Five of the school construction projects are affected by this announcement are Calgary Board of Education schools including:
- Evanston Elementary School
- Saddle Ridge Middle School
- Copperfield Elementary School
- New Brighton Elementary School
- Royal Oak/Rocky Ridge Middle School
The CBE is currently in discussion with the Provincial Government to determine the appropriate course of action and procurement method to complete these schools. Updates will be provided as soon as they become available.
See Media Advisory and Alberta Infrastructure press release for more information.