We are the Terrace Road School Tigers!
- We respect ourselves, each other and our environment.
- Academic learning is deeply focussed on literacy and numeracy.
- Our Learning Commons is a lively, resource-rich learning environment
- Our school runs a Calgary Reads program. The Calgary Reads early reading intervention program provides reinforcement and practice of reading strategies specifically for Grade 1 and 2 students.
- A Paced Learning Program is in our school for students in grades 4, 5 and 6.
- We have 2 classes in our Early Development Centre program for pre-school children.
- Students in all grades have access to a Kickstart program during the school day.
- YMCA runs a free after school program on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
-In the 2018-19 school year we will be offering a breakfast program for students who require nutritional support.
- We have a 4 day lunch program.
- Summit Kids provides before and after school care.
- University Heights Preschool is located in our school.