- We provide a supportive and caring learning environment with students at the center of all that we do.
- We provide a strong academic program with an emphasis on disciplinary literacy.
- We promote and practice healthy active lifestyle choices through school-wide intramurals, sports teams, special activities such as in-line skating, swim program, cross-country running, volleyball, dance as well as promoting a nutritious snack program.
- We utilize technology as an integral part of the teaching and learning process.
- We offer Calgary Reads Tutoring and Wee Reads.
- We have a strong core group of parent volunteers and a supportive and active School Council.
- Extra-curricular programs offered are choir (division 1 and 2), Science Fair club, Chess Club, Art Club, Student Council, Healthy Learners, Cross-country running Club, Early Act Club, Robotics Club and more that provide opportunities for students to extend their learning in different ways.
- Noon supervision (lunch program) that accommodates students on a full-time or drop-in basis.