- Offers a diverse, intercultural learning environment and promotes a healthy and productive community through "Winston's Way" guidelines.
- Offers, in addition to regular programs:
- International Baccalaureate Program;
- Musical and dramatical programs
- Concert, symphonic, and jazz band programs
- English as a Second Language programs
- Work experience programs
- Offers numerous and versatile optional studies including more than 73 courses in second languages, fine arts, and career and technology studies.
- Operates a highly successful parent volunteer program, a student leadership program, a peer support program, a Learning Support Centre in addition to an active school council and leadership council.
Has well-developed and varied extra-curricular programs with 20 different athletic programs and 33 student clubs and programs.