Our Priority: To provide a learning environment that will enable young learners to meet academic success given their personal potential.
Our Vision: Together we will be thoughtful, caring and knowing participants in the world.
- We believe the awareness of how you think - metacognition - is essential to learning.
- We believe we learn from and represent our understandings in diverse ways.
- We believe in respecting and welcoming the diversity among people.
- We believe in honoring the wonder and excitement in learning.
- We believe in fostering the interelationship between the social and academic learning communities.
- We believe in lifelong learning.